Almost There

I can’t believe the last week of the semester is here already!  Where did the time go?  My only remaining assignment is my group project because I managed to finish my tech project early!  I submitted it on Friday, and then I jumped up and down and did a happy dance with my dog ?.  I am so glad I got it off my plate because I got to actually relax a bit over the weekend.  I had some readings and a small extra credit assignment to do, but nothing majorly time consuming.  My part of the group project is done and I’m just waiting for us to put everything together.  It’s due on Friday and probably won’t be submitted before then because of all the coordination that needs to happen.  But I don’t care when it’s submitted, as long as it’s on time.  I also need to double check that I’ve fulfilled all my participation requirements for both classes.  I’m pretty sure I have, but it never hurts to double check.

So what’s next?  I have a few weeks off until summer term starts, and I am looking forward to the down time.  I have a number of books that I want to read, some knitting projects that I need to finish, and various things I want to do in my garden (mostly weeding but also some planting of annuals for some pops of color).  I’m going to thoroughly enjoy my break because I know that the summer term will be challenging.  Since it’s shorter than a normal semester, the coursework is more concentrated.  I’m a little nervous about that, to be honest, but I really want to take these classes so I just have to deal with it.  I feel like I’ve balanced school and work pretty well this semester.  Some weeks were more challenging than others, but overall, I managed to stay relatively sane and happy even during the extremely busy season at work.  I’m confident I’ll be able to handle summer classes, too.  But until then, I’ll be enjoying my time off.