Summer is Here!

Within the past two to three weeks the weather has finally warmed up!  Today it was 85 degrees outside!  Can you believe it?!  I can barely believe that just a few short weeks ago I was wearing a parka.  Practically overnight all the trees have leafed out and everything is now so green.  It just suddenly appeared.  This is the weather I have been waiting for!  However, as I am writing this post, there is currently a tornado warning and it is pouring rain, so I guess I can’t have everything. 

As I mentioned last time, I’m done with classes and I have a bit of a break before my next class starts on June 19, so I’m taking advantage of my time off to try and discover more of Massachusetts on the weekends, as I am kind of new to the area.  Also, once class starts, I still want to try and explore while the weather is nice.  A few months ago, I found the Massachusetts Office of Tourism and Travel’s website while working on an assignment for class, and now I’ve been using it while looking up places to visit, things to do, and where to eat.  Also, they have a culinary tourism section of the website that has a calendar of food fairs and festivals, if you’re in to that like I am.  My goal is to try and explore as much of Massachusetts as I can, whether it be further away, or just close to home.  I’ll keep you updated with my discoveries!

Also, a quick note about my blog from last time.  I wrote about Tempests and Slaughter, Tamora Pierce’s new book.  I mistakenly wrote that it was released in November 2017.  It was actually released in February 2018.  Sorry if there was any confusion!