Nothing Much

I haven’t done anything blog worthy this week. My friend and I took her cat to a free vet clinic for a check-up, I went to school and work, and I paid all of my bills. Yesterday I did laundry. No one wants to hear, read, or talk about those things. I don’t even feel like writing about them.

The end of the week looks exciting, though. My friends and I will be spending Friday binge watching all of Fuller House and probably not getting completely drunk. I’ll probably be going to the MFA to see the new acquisition of Frida Kahlo. I might do some cleaning to make my apartment presentable. I probably won’t buy more than two cups of the Smoked Butterscotch Latte (soy milk, no whip) from Starbucks. This is all in the future, however.

Which, honestly, leaves me with absolutely nothing to talk about. There was a lunch event with a professor who talked about ways in which the LIS field has limited its discourse through language choice, teaching method, and even professional phraseology, but that’s a little heavy for a blog written on a day that’s almost sixty for the first time in months. The days in February end up feeling longer and longer, and the weather makes the B Line a human-filled sardine can too early on a Tuesday morning.

I’m looking forward to spring break a little too excitedly for having been in class for only five weeks, probably because February has been such an absolute bust. February has always been my least favorite month, because it takes winter and turns it into an absolute monster of gloomy weather, and that makes me feel like there’s nothing fun to do.

Here’s to hoping everyone has a great end of February, and a much more interesting March!