“And Time Goes Quicker…”

The title of this post is a line from one of my favorite Florence & the Machine songs, “What the Water Gave Me.” I thought it was a fitting line for the end of this semester, as I am extremely dumbfounded that I only have 3 semesters left (Spring, Summer, Fall). Now that normally seems like a long time, but I sincerely remember moving to Boston just yesterday and freaking out about starting life in a new city. Yet, here I am similarly having a meltdown about what I still have to accomplish: landing an internship for next summer, choosing a thesis topic and possibly traveling to research for it, passing all of my other classes in between, and somehow working full-time while trying to land volunteering gigs that will look awesome on my resume and expand my archival knowledge/experiences. How is this all possible you ask?
I’m not sure, but listening to Florence & the Machine helps. I also recently bought some new records, so I plan to crack open my record player and get lost in some vinyl while writing my seminar paper tomorrow.
In the meantime, I’ll watch some YouTube videos to help de-stress. How’s this for some hilarity: